1. Vadadhir AA, Sadati SMH, Ahmadi B. Women's health from the perspective of magazine's hygiene and health. Journal of Women's Research. 2009; 6(2): 133-155. (Persian).
2. World health organization. WHO definition of Health. Available at: http://www.who.int/about/definition/en/print.html. [Cited 2015 Nov 15].
3. World health organization. Mental health: a state of well-being. 2014, Available from: http://www.who.int/features/factfiles/mental_health/en/. [Cited 2015 Nov 15].
4. Bzaziyan S, Besharat MA. Comparison emotional intelligence, mental and physical health in various occupations. Journal of Applied Psychology. 2010; 3(1): 7-26. (Persian).
5. Kermanshahi F, Vahidnia N, Rahmani F, Salimi H. Predictive role of decision making and problem solving skills, coping strategies, marital adjustment and family social prestige in prediction of mental health. Int J of Biology, Pharmacy and Allied Sciences. 2015; 4(9): 5812-5822. Available at: www.ijbpas.com
6. Wang Y, Chiew V. On the cognitive process of human problem solving. Cognitive Systems Research. 2008; 11(1), 81-92
7. Barghandan M, Enayati MS, Mehrabi Zadeh Honarmand M. The Effectiveness of Problem Solving Skill in Group Training on General Health and Marital Satisfaction of Wives of Satellite Workers. Journal of New findings in psychology. 2008: 2(7): 95- 107. (Persian).
8. Mohammadi N. The relationship between problem-solving styles with general health. Journal of Psychology. 2005; 4(32): 322-336. (Persian).
9. Malouff JM, Thorsteinsson EB, Schutte NS. The efficacy of problem solving therapy in reducing mental and physical health problems: A meta-analysis. Journal of Clinical Psychology Review. 2007; 27: 46–57
10. Kazemi H, Keshavarzian F. An Assessment of the Relationship between metacognitive States, Problem Solving and Psychological well-being. New Educational Approaches. 2012; 7(1): 91-106. (Persian).
11. Parto M, Besharat MA. The direct and indirect effects of self- efficacy and problem solving on mental health in adolescents: Assessing the role of coping strategies as mediating mechanism. Journal of Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 2011; 30: 639 – 643
12. Jamshidi B, Razmia M, Haghighatb S, Samani S. The Relationship between Family Cohesion and Flexibility with Dimensions of Perfectionism. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. 2008; 14(2): 199-205. (Persian)
13. Azizi M. Compare family solidarity and public health in children of employed and unemployed women in Bushehr [MD Thesis]. Islamic Azad University of Marvdasht. 2011. (Persian).
14. Cheraghi M, Hasanzadeh M, Sabzi N. Relationship between family cohesion and mental health in elementary teachers in city of Shiraz. First national conference on educational psychology; 2012 May, 24, Tehran. (Persian).
15. Hemmati F. Relationship between Adjustment and family solidarity, amount of mental pleasure with mental and physical health of children [MD Thesis]. Tarbiat Modares University. 2011. (Persian)
16. Babapoor Khairoddin J. Bahavarnia E. Compare solidarity and flexibility of families with members of patients with AIDS with families of general population. Quarterly Journal of Counseling and Psychotherapy. 2012; 3(11): 43-60. (Persian).
17. Mashak R. The relationship between love Styles (intimacy, pleasure and commitment) with marital satisfaction in married students. Journal of Women and the culture. 2010; 1(2): 83-97. (Persian).
18. Gharachedaghi M. (In translation) An Introduction to the Psychotherapies. Bloch S. Tehran: roshd publications. 1992. (Persian).
19. Ramesht M, Farshad S. Investigation the effect life skills training on the prevention of substance abuse in students. Second Seminars of mental health Students; 2005 March. 70-72, Tehran. (Persian).
20. Haghighatian M, Haghighat F, Ghoreishi R, Mahsenipoor P. The Effects of Family Relations on Youth Mental Health in the City of Isfahan. Journal of Health System Research. 2011; 7(3): 353- 363. (Persian).
21. Kouhi S, Etemadi A, fatehi Zadeh M. Investigation the relationship between personality traits and mental health of with married frustration in couples. Journal of Researches Cognitive and Behavioral Sciences. 2015; 4 (1): 71-84. (Persian).
22. Danesh S, Heydariyan M. Relationship between interest and mutual respect with marital satisfaction of wives in the city of Qom. Journal of Counseling Research & Developments. 2006; 5(18): 59-76. (Persian).
23. Gharehbaghy F, Aguilar Vafaie M. The Role of Marital Conflict and Family Emotional Security in Children’s Physical and Psychosocial Health. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. 2010; 15(4): 359-367. (Persian).
24. Darviaeh Z, Kahaki F. Investigating the relationship marital adjustment and psychological well-being. Journal of Women's Studies. 2009; 6(1): 91-104. (Persian).
25. Katibayi G, Ganjavi L, Hasan Begay Z, Ghanbari S, Sadat Seyed Mousavi P. Effectiveness of cognitive restructuring on correction negative body image and increasing self-esteem in adolescent girls. Journal of Psychology. 2011; 14(4): 357-369. (Persian).
26. Asgari khanghah M, Mehrbod T. Examination the Anthropological of Beauty of the face: a case study of young people aged 30-20 in Tehran. Iranian Journal of Anthropology Research. 2014; 3 (1): 109-125. (Persian).
27. Gullone E. Adolescent body-image dissatisfaction: Relationships with self-esteem, anxiety and depression. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry. 1998; 39(2): 255-262.
28. Ivarsson T, Svalander P, Litlere O, Nevonene L. Weight concerns, body image, depression and anxiety in Swedish adolescents. Journal of Eating Behaviors. 2006; 7(2): 161-175
29. Hoseyni SE, Ghasemi N, Malayi Gonbadi G, Rezayi L. Comparison of the Level of Stress and Body Image among Individuals Aged 20-30 Seeking and Not Seeking Cosmetic Surgeries in Ahvaz Province. Journal of Modern Industrial/Organization Psychology. 2010; 1(3): 75-84. (Persian).
30. Nasirzadeh R, Rasool Zadeh Tabatabaie K. Physical criteria for mate selection in college students of Tehran universities. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health. 2009; 11(1): 41-50. (Persian).
31. Buss DM, Schmitt DP. Sexual strategies theory: An evolutionary perspective on human mating. Journal of Psychology Review. 1993; 100: 204-32
32. Gangestad SW, Simpson JA. The evolution of human mating. Trade-offs and strategic pluralism. Journal of Behavioral and Brain Science. 2000; 23: 573-644
33. Honekopp J, Rudolph U, Beier L, Liebert A. Physical attractiveness of face and body as indicators of physical fitness in men. Journal of Evolution and Human Behavior. 2007; 28: 106-111
34. Ware JE, Sherbourne CD. The MOS 36-item short-form health survey (SF-36). I. Conceptual framework and item selection. Med Care. 1992; 30(6):473-83
35. Larson JS. The MOS 36-item short form health survey. A conceptual analysis. Journal of Evaluation & the Health Professions. 1997; 20(1): 14-27
36. Montazeri A, Goshtasebi A, Vahdaninia M, Gan-dek B. The Short Form Health Survey (SF-36): translation and validation study of the Iranian version. Qual Life Res. 2005; 14(3):875-82
37. Fouladvand K, Farzad V, Shararay M, Sangari H. Psychometric characteristic of Ware’s mental and physical health questionnaire. Journal of Behavioral Scenes. 2009; 3(3):201-207. (Persian).
38. Sanaei B, Alagheband S, Falahati Sh, Houman A. Family and marriage measurement scales. Tehran: Besat Publication. 2009. (Persian).
39. Mollahzadeh J. The relationship between marital adjustment with personality factors and coping styles in childrens of martyr [PhD Thesis]. Tarbiat Modarres University. 2001. (Persian)
40. Samani S. Design and develop Family Process Scale for Iranian families. Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical psychology. 2007; 14(2): 162-168. (Persian).
41. Samani S. Validity and reliability of the family process and content scales. Paper presented in the XXIX international Congress of Psychology; 2008 July, 20-25, Berlin, Germany.
42. Samani S. Sadeghzadeh M. Reliability and validity of the self-report family content scale. Psychological Reports, 2010; 106: 539-547.
43. Jafari MA. A comparison academic achievement of students in variety of family based process and content of family model [MD Thesis]. Islamic Azad University of Marvdasht. 2010. (Persian).
44. Azad Marzabadi E, Ashtiani A, Ahmadi-Zade1 M.J, Zamani-Nasab R. Relationship between physical-mental health and spirituality with self-efficacy in military staff. Journal of Military Medicine. 2015; 16(4): 217- 223. (Persian).
45. Fooladvand Kh, Valiollah F, Shaharary M, Sangari AK. Role of social support, academic stress and academic self-efficacy on mental and physical health. Journal of Contemporary Psychology. 2009; 4(2): 81- 93. (Persian).