1. Kalbasi S, Naseri M, SharifzadehG, PoursafarA, Medical Students’ Learning Styles in Birjand University of Medical Sciences, Strides In Development of Medical Education. Journal of Medical Education Development Center of Kerman University of Medical Sciences. 2008;5(1): 10-16 [Persian].
2. Bertolami CN. Rationalizing the dental curriculum in light of current disease prevalence and patient demand for treatment: from vs .content .J Dent Edusc . 2001;65(8):725-35 .
3. Keefe JW. Profiling and utilizing learning style .Reston VA: National Association of Secondary School Principals ,1988.
4. Ranjbar H, Esmaili H. The Preferred Learning Styles among Students of Torbat Heydariyeh School of Nursing and Midwifery 2006. Dena, Quarterly Journal of Yasuj Faculty of Nursing And Midwifery. 2007;2(3): 45-52.
5. Decoux VM. Kolb s learing style inventory: a review of its applications in nursing research .J Nurs Educ .1990;29(5):202-7.
6. Piane G, Rydman RJ , Rubens AJ. learning style preferences of public health students . J Med Syst.1996;20(6):377-84.
7. Meyari A, Beiglarkhani M, GharibM , Sabouri KashaniA. Comparison between the Learning Style of Medical Freshmen and Fifth-year Students and its Relationship with their Educational Achievement. Strides In Development of Medical Education, Journal of Medical Education Development Center of Kerman University of Medical Sciences. 2009;6(2): 110-118 [Persian].
8. Manolisa Ch, Burnsa D.J, Assudanib R, Chintab R. Assessing experiential learning styles: A methodological reconstruction and validation of the Kolb Learning Style Inventory. Learning and Individual Differences. 2013:Volume 23, Pages 44–52.
9. Ahadi F, Abedsaidi J, Arshadi F, Ghorbani R. Learning styles of nursing and allied health students in Semnan university of medical sciences koomesh, 2010; 11 (2) :141-146. [Persian].
10. Valizadeh L, Fathi Azar E, Zamanzadeh. The Relationship between Learning Characteristics and Academic Achievement in Nursing and Midwifery Students. Iranian Journal of Medical ducation. 2008;7(2): 443-450 [Persian].
11. Atherton JS. learning and Teaching: Experiential learning .2005[on line].
12. Metallidou P, Platsidou M . Kolbs. learning style inventory -1985 :validity issues and relations with matacognitve kniwlede about problem- solving strategies Learn Individ Differ. 2008;5(1):10-6
13. Farmanbar R, Hosseinzadeh T, Asadpoor M, Yeganeh M. Association between Nursing and Midwifery Students’ Learning Styles and their Academic Achievements, Based on Kolb's Model . 3. 2013; 22 (86):60-68. [Persian].
14. . Laschinger HK ,Boss MW. Learning Style of nursing students and career choices .j adv nurs ,1984 , 9 (4), PP: 375-80