1. Marcia. J. E. (2008). Development and validation of ego identity status. Journal of Personality and social Psychology,27,211-219.
2. Rudiger JA, Cash TF, Roehrig M, Thompson JK. Day-to-day body-image states: prospective predictors of intraindividual level and variability. Body Image 2007; (41): 1-9.
3. Hadley SJ, Greenberg J, Hollander E. Diagnosis and treatment of body dysmorphic disorder in adolescents. Curr Psychiatry Rep 2002; 4 (2): 108-13.
4. Ahmadi, Seyyed Ahmad (2008). Psychology of adolescents and youth, thirteenthedition, Isfahan, Mashal Press.
5. Bong, M. , & Skaalvik, E. M. (2003). Academic self-concept and self-efficacy: how different are they really? Educational Psychology Review, 15 (1):1-40.
6. Todes, S. K. & Nel, Z. J. (2000). Cross cultural, Cross-Gender aspects of identity formation in south African Youth, Rand Africans University, South Africa.
7. Berk, Laura (2007). Development Psychology from Adolescence toEmergingAdulthood, Volume II, Translated by Yahya Seyyed Mohammad, Arasbaran press.
8. Hart, E. A. , Leary, M. R. , & Rejeski, W. J. (1989).
9. Thompson, J.K. (1996). Body image, eating disorders, and obesity: An integrative guide for assessment and treatment. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
10. Schwerin, M.J., Corcoran, K.J., Fisher, L., Patterson, D., Askew, W., Olrich, T.,&Shanks, S. (1996).
11. Martin-Albo J., Nuniez J.L., Navarro J.G., Grijalvo F. (2007).
12. Kaiser, S.B. (1997). The social psychology of clothing: Symbolic appearances in context (2nd ed., rev.). New York: Fairchild Publications.
13. Brunet, J., Sabiston, C.M. (2008).
14. Leary, M.J. (1992).
15. Crawford, S., & Eklund, R.C. (1994).
16. Davison, T.E., & McCabe, M.P. (2005).
17. Bieling, P.J., Israeli, A. Smithe, J. and Antony, M.M. (2003).
18. Panahi, Halimeh, Azad Falah. (2008). Success and failure effect on physiological responses of perfectionism and non- perfectionism, Cognitive Science News, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 21-16
19. Alden, L.E., Bieling, P.J., and Wallace, S.T. (1994).
20. Hart, E.A., Leary, M.R., & Rejeski, W.J. (1989).
21. Rheingold, A.A., Herbert, J.D., & Franklin, M.E. (2003).
22. Afruz, Gholam-Ali (1996). Shyness Psychology and treatments, Tehran: Islamic culture Publication office.
23. Segrin, c, & kinney, T.(1995).social skills deficits among the socially anxious: rejection from others and loneliness.motivation and emotion, 19(1), 1-24.
24. Melyani, M., Shariri, MR; ghaedi, GH, Bakhtiari, Maryam, Tavoli, A. (2009). Effectiveness of cognitive - behavioral therapy of a group based on Himberg model in reducing symptoms of social anxiety. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Vol. XV, No. 1, pp: 49-42
25. Naderian, M; Zolaktaf, V., Vahid, Moshkel Gosha, E. (2009). Barriers to women's participation in sport and their relations to motivation, MOVEMENT Science Journal, Vol. VII, S154-145
26. Butler Ac , Chapman Je , forman Em , Beek At.(2006). The empirical status of cognitive – behavioral thrapy : a veviev of meta – analysis. Clinical psychology
27. Ben Bishop, Albert (1999). Love in cyberspace, Siyahat gharb, No. 30, Computer Research Center of Islamic Sciences
28. Fenichl. Michaal(2003). Internet addiction addictive behavior transference or more ? www. Fenichel.com/ addication. Shtml.
29. Volice, Patrshya (2003). Psychology of the Internet, translated by Behnam Ohadi, Isfahan, Naghsh Khorshid Ganter press
30. Sprecher , Susan, Mauratoro – Mora(2002). A study of men and women form different sides of eart to deteming if men are from mars and women are from venys in tueiv delifs anout love and romantic relae tionships; sem roles , vew York : mar. vo 146 iss5.6; pg 131,17 pgs.
31. Fowler, A. C (2007). Love and marriage. through the lens of sociological theories. Journal Of The Sociology Of Self-Knowledge, 2, 61-72.
32. Acevedo, B. P., & Aron, A (2009). Does a long term relationship kill romantic love? Review of General Psychology, 13, 59-65.
33. Cassidy, J.&Shaver, P.R(1999). Handbook of attachment. The Guilford press. Newyork.
34. Johanson B, Cheristensen L. Educational research. Qualitative, quantitative and mixed approaches. USA: Sage; 2008: 239.
35. Sanei Dehkordi, S. (2009). Evaluation of simple and multiple relationships of social anxiety, assertiveness and loneliness with the use of internet in Ahvaz Islamic Azad University, MSc thesis, Psychology, Islamic Azad University, Ahvaz
36. Watson, D.,& Friend, R.(1969). Measurment of social evaluative anxiety jornal of consulting and clinical psychology, 33(4), 448-458.
37. Gol Shokooh, F. (2010). The relationship between social withdrawal, depression, anxiety and addiction to internet. Ahvaz, Journal of new findings in the Psychology,Vol. V, No. 6, December 2010
38. Beck, T., Brown, G., Steer, A.R., & Weissman, N.A. (1991). Factor analysis of the dysfunctional attitude scale in a clinical population. Psychological Assessment, 3, 478-483.
39. Thompson, J.K. (1996). Body image, eating disorders, and obesity: An integrative guide for assessment and treatment. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
40. MacKean S, Eskandari H, Borjali A, Ghodsi D. The comparison between efficacy of narrative therapy and diet therapy on body image in women with overweight and obesity. Pajoohandeh J; 2010; 15 (5) :225-232 (Text in Persian).
41. Janda LH. The Psychologist's Book of Self-Tests: 25 Love, Sex, Intelligence , Career, And Personality Tests Developed by Professionals to Reveal the Real You. 1st ed.Tehran: Aeeizh; 1996. (Text in Persian).
42. Annis, N.M.; Cash, T.F. & Hrabosky, J.I. (2004). Body image and psychosocial differences among stable average weight, currently overweight, and formerly overweight women: the role of stigmatizing experiences. Body Image. Vol. 1; No.1; p.p. 155-167.
43. Strahan, E.(2002). The effects of social anxiety and social skills on Academic performance, Personality and Individual Differences, Volume 34, Issue 2, Pages 347-366.
44. Greco, L. & Morris, T.(2005). Factors Influencing the Link Between Social Anxiety and Peer Acceptance: Contributions of Social Skills and Close Friendship During Middle Childhood, Behavior Therapy, Volume 36, Issue 2, Spring 2005, Pages 197-205.
45. Lepine, J.P. & Pelissolo, A. (2000). Why Take Social Anxiety Disorder Seriously?Depression and Anxiety. 11, 87-92.
46. Kent, G. (2000). Understanding the Experiences of People With Disfigurements: AnIntegration of Four Models of Social and Psychological Functioning. Psychology Health & Medicine. 5(2), 117-129.
47. Kent, G. & Keohan, S. (2001). Social Anxiety and Disfigurement: The Moderating Effects of Fear of Negative Evaluation and Past Experience. British Journal ofClinical Psychology. 40(1), 23-34.
48. Robinson, R.T. (2003). Cloothing Behavior, Body Cathexis,and Appearance Management of Women Enrolled in aCommercial Weight Loss Program. Partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Clothing andTextiles, Blacksburg, Virginia.
49. Hutchinson, D.M., & Rapee, R.M. (2007). Do friends share similar body image and eating problems? The role of social networks and peer influences in early adolescence. Behaviour Research and Therapy, 45,1557–1577
50. Brunet, J., Sabiston, C.M. (2008). "Social physique anxiety and physical activity:A self- determination theory perspective". Psychology of Sport and Exercise, doi 10.1016/j. psychsport.2008.11.002.
51. Izgiç F, Akyüz G, Dogan O, Kugu N. Social phobia among university students and its relation to self- esteem and body image. Canadian J Psychiatr. 2004;49:630-4.
52. Affonoso B. Is the internet affecting the social skills of your children? University of Nevada: Reno; 1999.
53. Mesch G S. The internet and family. A study on Israel. 2005; Available at:http:// www.soc.haif. ac.//.
54. Korgaonkar Pradeep. K & Wolin, L. D. (1999). A multivariate analysis of web usage. Journal of adveristing research, 39 (2), 53-68.
55. Sheehan, K. B. (2002). Of surfing, searching and newshounds: A typology of internet use online sessions. Journal of adverting Research, 42, 62-71
56. Clark DM, Wells A. A cognitive model of social phobia. In: R. G. Heimberg MRL, D. A. Hope, & F. R. Schneier, editor. Social phobia: Diagnosis, assessment, and treatment. New York, NY: Guilford Press; 1996.