1. Lopez AD, Mathers CD, Ezzati M, Jamison DT, Murray CJL. Glibal Burdens of Disease and Risk Factors :New York: Oxford University Press; 2006
2. Peden M, McGee K, Sharma G. The Injury Chart Book: a graphical oveview of the global Burden of Injuries. Geneva: World Health Organization: 2002
3. Mock CN, urkovich GJ, nii-Amon-Koteir D,Arreola-risa c, Maier R.Trauma mortality patterns in three nations at different economic levels: implication for global trauma system development; Trauma. 1988;44(5):804-8
4. Peden M, McGee K, Krug E. Injury: a leading cause of the global burden of disease. Geneva: Whorld Health Organization; 2002.
5. United Nations Childrens Fund. Child poverty in perspective: an overview of child well-being in rich countries.Unicef ;2007.
6. World Health Organization injury 2012; www.who.int/topics/ injuries. Apdated in 2012. Access date at 2013.
7. Peden M, Oyegbite K, Ozanne-Smith J.World repord on Child Injury Prevenention. Geneva: WHO: 2008.
8. Carlson A, Sleet D, Sleet G. Application of Behavior –Change Theories and Methods to Injury Prevention. Epidemiologic Reviews. 2003;25;65-76.
9. Glanz K,Marcus L,Rimer B,Blake K. Theory at a Glance: A Guide for Health Promotion Practice: National Institute of Health ;1997.
10. Poorolajal J. Cheraghi P. Hazavehei S M. Rezapur S F. Factors Associated with Mothers' Beliefs and Practices Concerning Injury Prevention in Under Five-Year Children, Based on Health Belief Model. JRHS 2013; 13(1): 63-68.
11. Robers H, Smith SJ, Brayce C. Children at Risk ?Safety as a Social Value. Bukingham1995.
12. world health Organization. World Health Statistics. 2008 Available from: www.who.net.
13. Hazavehei SMM, Shadzi S, Asgari T, Porabdian S, Hassan Zadeh A.The Effect of Safety Education Based on Health Belief Model (HBM) on the Workers Practice of Borujen Industrial Town in Using the Personal Protection Respiratory Equipment. Iranian Healthy Occupation. 2008:5(1&2):21-30.[Persian]
14. Shamsi MI,T ajik R ,Mohammad Beigi A. Effect of Education Based on Health Belief Model on Self –medication in Mothers Referring to Health Centers of Arak. Arak Medical university Journal.2009;12(3):57-66.[Persian]
15. Rakhshani F, Esmaeili A, Charkazi A, Haftavar M. Shahanazi H, Esmaeli A. Effect of Education on Smoking Prevention in Students of Zahedan. Health System Resarches Jornal ,2010;6(2):267-75.[Persian]
16. Motalebi Ghaen M,Shojaiezadeh D, Adl J Sanaei Nasb H. Tavakoli R.Health Belief Model Based Safety Education on Supervisions of a Workshop Constructing Cement Factory, European journal of Scienntific Research . 2010;47(4):662-7
17. Giashuddin SM,Rahman A,Rahman F,Rahman Mashreky S,Chowdhury SM, Linner M,etal.Socioeconomic Inequality in Child Injury in Bangladesh-implication for Developing Countries. International Journal for Equity in Health.2009;8(7):1-8
18. Rezapour Sh F Cheraghi P Hazavehei SMM Poorolajal J .Factors Associated with Mothers Beliefs and Practices in Injury Prevention among under Five-Year Children Based on Health Belief Model in Hamedan in 5011.Unpublished Final Report. .[Persian]